Are you quite unhappy with your eyebrows? Are they unruly, thin, or all over the place? Yup, I hear you. Although my brows are far from being thin (unless I go crazy plucking them), I always find them uneven and unruly. I don’t get them weaved so a lot of times they have a mind of their own, going on different directions!
I have always been curious about how to get those magnificent eyebrows that beauty gurus and celebs have so when I heard about Billion Dollar Brows Kit (Note: The packaging of this kit has changed since the time of this posting and is now called Best Sellers Kit.), I got curious. When an opportunity came up to try it, I wasn’t gonna pass it.
Billion Dollar Brows Kit comes with universal brow pencil, brow duo highlighter, smudge brush and clear brow gel. When purchased separately, the cost is around $68. This kit is only sold $$23.19 and is available on Amazon and actually gained the label of being “Amazon’s Choice.”
So here’s a before pic of my undone eyebrows and my unfinished make-up as well.
I am by no means a make-up/beauty guru but this brow kit is really easy to use, even for non-beauty savvy like me.
Here’s a step by step of what I did:
1. Fill in the brows with the Universal Brow Pencil. It’s called universal because the shade works with every hair color.
2. Use the opposite end of the Universal Brow Pencil to brush the hair to make the pigment work with your brows.Lightly brush it until you achieve the desired evenness or shade.
3. Apply the Brow Duo Pencil in your eyebrow bone or underneath your brow line. That highlights your brow bone and makes the brows more defined. This pencil comes with a highlighter and a oncealer. You can use the concealer to clean up any smudge. Please note that this onlys with fair to medium complexion and will not work with darker skin. You can always skip this part and use your own matte shadow/concealer to serve the purpose.
4. Blend the highlighter and/or concealer with the Smudge Brush (used to be yellow but now black in the newer kits) to make your brows look more seamless and neat.
5. Finally, seal your eyebrows with the Brow Gel to help it stay in place. It’s like the “spray net” for eye brows.
It’s really that easy! In no time, you will be an expert in making celebrity eyebrows on yours without spending hundreds of dollars.
So here’s the final product on mine. It’s not the most perfect but I like doing it in such a way that it looks natural. I don’t like the look of too-dolled-up, “tattoed-like” eyebrows. Just my personal preference. It takes practice doing your eyebrows but once you’re used to it, you’ll find that this kit is such a gem for such an affordable price.
Click here to purchase Billion Dollar Brows Kit
(Note: The packaging of this kit has changed since the time of this posting and is now called Best Sellers Kit.)
Wow… that’s tempting to try, as my eyebrows can definitely be wild and out of control. I wonder if that brow gel is similar to the clear mascara that I’ve seen at the beauty counter.
Jacqueline Krantz says
Very clear and to the point instructions. I don’t always want to watch a YouTube tutorial with the influencer b an babling on and on about unrelated issues, instead of getting to the reason for the tutorial. Thank you.